Welcome to Arizona Quick Driving School
We are locally owned and operated.
At Arizona Quick Driving School we provide a top notch defensive driving class experience. We want you to be successful and will help you every step of the way to achieve that success! We know you have a choice when you choose an online school and we appreciate your business.
Pricing is detailed as follows:
|(depends on the court)||Court fee|
All fees must be paid prior to starting the course.
click here to see a full list of course prices by court
At Arizona Quick Driving School - there are NO HIDDEN FEES.
You can attend our course in one of our convenient in person classes, or online, at home via our self-paced version. We provide support either online or by phone.
- You have received a citation either by photo radar or directly from a police officer.
- The violation code you were charged with is an eligible violation (click here) under the provisions for defensive driving class attendance.
- You have not attended a defensive driving class for a citation you received within the last 12 months.
- You are completing your course at least 7 days before your appearance date.
- You do not hold a commercial driver's license;
- You were not involved in an accident resulting in the serious injury or fatality of another
- You have not received a ticket while driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL.
In order to get registered, you must have the following:
- Driver's License or government-issued identification;
- Any extension paperwork or information.